Polestar Community House Rules
The Polestar Community House Rules define what is not acceptable for community members or other social media users to write or post on Polestar's official channels. If these rules are violated, Polestar has the right to delete comments and, if necessary, block users.
Comments made by the community do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Polestar, nor does Polestar confirm their accuracy.
In accordance with the platform's Terms and Conditions, industry codes of practice, and our own commitment to the Polestar community, we always reserve the right to delete disruptive, profane, or socially irresponsible comments and uploads and to block persistently disruptive users.
Specifically, we do not tolerate posts of these kinds:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- Hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political belief
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming of any nature
- Uploaded files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation for donations
- Link baiting (posts with embedded links that draw traffic to the poster's own site)